www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

TotalMedia Theatre 3.0.1.195 Release Notes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TotalMedia Theatre 3.0.1.195 Release Notes
    Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:19am

NEW FEATURES

01. NONE

BUG FIXES

01. Update support for various disc specific issues (Star Wars, X-Men First Class, The King's Speech, etc)

Download Link:

http://download.arcsoft.com/downloads/digitaltheatre/arcsoft/totalmediatheatre_3.0.1.120_3.0.1.195_update_all.exe

RLTJK1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLTJK1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:10pm
I'll give it a whirl...
... but what AMD driver do you recommend to use with this ?
I've tried 12.2 with my current version .185 if I remember correctly and standard DVD play back was Donald Ducked. (Asus 5670 card)
Dont want to waste too much time if I can help it.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:33pm
I wouldn't expect any change in driver related issues, so use whatever driver worked best with 190 for you.
dablindbergh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dablindbergh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 1:14pm
What about the youtube download fix?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 4:00pm

I'm trying to decide if that's humor or you're mixed up about TMT3 vs TMT5 features. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dablindbergh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ArcSoft_Jason ArcSoft_Jason wrote:

I'm trying to decide if that's humor or you're mixed up about TMT3 vs TMT5 features. :)

Oops sorry, yes I was mixed up.

I thought this was the v5 patch version with the youtube fix, wasn't paying enough attention.....

Edited by dablindbergh - 02 Apr 2012 at 6:18pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 6:20pm
That was released a few weeks ago. No patch though. Just uninstall 119 and download the trial from the main site. It's build 120.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dablindbergh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:48am

That was released a few weeks ago. No patch though. Just uninstall 119 and download the trial from the main site. It's build 120.

Thanks.

Are there still plans to release a .120 patch or update for TotalMedia Theatre 5?

Having to uninstall, reinstall, and reactivate to get this update is annoying.

It was supposed to be done in patch form last week. I'm not sure of the delay.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:51pm
You don't have to reactivate.

I agree it's less convenient, but there's so little value in 120 (YouTube is pretty much it) and such a small hit in convenience I'm not going to push it. I've got other priorities. You can always make your opinion known through customer service.

(And now, let's drop TMT5 discussion in the TMT3 thread. Anything further can go elsewhere.)

Edited by ArcSoft_Jason - 05 Apr 2012 at 1:52pm
NeedBetterDVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedBetterDVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:06am
Jason, could you confirm that as things stand now, that this will be the last version 3 build?

And that even though ATI video cards can play High Definition Audio from Blu-ray material -- nVidia cards still cause a crash if High Definition Audio bitstreaming is selected?

And that we are probably looking at this as a bug which was not fixed in version 3 of ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre before it reached its end of life status?

Edited by NeedBetterDVD - 08 Apr 2012 at 8:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic