www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

TotalMedia Theatre 6.7.1.199 Release Notes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PdcInc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PdcInc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 5:05am
Originally posted by JPBuiatti JPBuiatti wrote:

I'm assuming he's talking about the problem with MCE player crashing and not switching back to 60hz on exit. There's a post (Auto refresh in MCE 6.5 and MCE 6.6 not working) and at least 1 Support request (mine, 161305). Or at least I'd like to know about it. :-P

Actually, I can't even get MCE to switch to 24 when loaded called from MB3 via command line as external player.
Default TMT player switches fine.
Windows 8.1
NVidia GTX 460
PTAVGG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTAVGG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 12:05am
Worked on one Windows 7 64-bit PC, does not work on another with the same programs and settings. It just gets stuck in a loading phase when opening TMT. I was having trouble with the PC, so I just did a fresh Windows install, and then installed TMT fresh, and it does the same thing, gets stuck loading. The previous version of TMT 6 worked fine, so I had to re-install it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic