www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Failed To Save File

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WebTechRob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebTechRob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Failed To Save File
    Posted: 28 Dec 2008 at 12:35pm
ok. i am trying to conver a avi divx file to go on to my go gear. When i click the button to convert it ends after 3 seconds and says failed to save file. Any clues hints ideas?
espi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote espi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 3:22am
Cry I have the same problem with uncompressed avi files.  I send an email to Arcsoft yesterday.  Let's see what happens.
leskuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leskuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 5:04pm
Confused Ihave same problem with my media converter.
Hoppss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoppss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 2:07pm
Same here, sent them an email about it 3 days ago and still no response.
Itanium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itanium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 6:39pm
Maybe, the install a Free codec package can fix your issue. name is K-lite.
ocotillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocotillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 12:30pm
Same two problems: 1) "Failed to Save" message and 2) no reply from customer support.
fairybond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairybond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 4:17am
hi ocotillo,

Did you solve your problem? What's the version number of your MC? Have you installed the K-lite Codec Pack?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic