www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

ArcSoft TotalMedia Backup and Record

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chromeic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chromeic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ArcSoft TotalMedia Backup and Record
    Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:40am
Why is it this product is not listed?

I've already registered the product,
I've already entered a case number and received a response,
I've already received programming,

So...., why is it not listed, aknowledged, or referenced?

I followed directions to use the in program registration link, but that only leads back to the same web areas I've already been to. The program is already registered.

The product is only one or two years old.

The hardware is SimpleTech; pininfarina. Software:  ArcSoft TotalMedia Backup and Record.
tech_girl01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tech_girl01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:06am
I know. I have been wondering the same thing as I try to find out answer to what I thought would be an easy question. Perhaps you know --when scheduling a backup job to disk, will it overwrite the disk as needed or start failing once the disk is full?
ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 11:55am
I looked at your account (chromeic) and don't see any attempts to register products and no contacts with customer service. I'm not sure why you see different results.

I also tested registering TMB from Simpletech (serial number beginning "site-ww-") and after filling out the form, and confirming the email from the site, it properly appears in the My Products list.
ziemer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 5:27pm
ArcSoft Jason... I am having the same problem.  Where do I find my registration number for my Total Backup & Restore software???  When I click on the register button from the software it does not give any sort of number???  The serial number on the back of my portable hard drive does not work either???

ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 7:03pm
If there's a register button in the software it generally handles the whole registration process for you from within the software and you never have to type in the number. (If this isn't working properly for some reason, calling phone support is probably the quickest way to get it resolved.) I would need more detail about where you got it, and the precise version number to verify if there's a recreatable problem.

More recent products also do the same thing from ArcSoft Connect in the Start menu rather than a menu item within the app.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic