www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Total Media 3.5 no audio with TV tuner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ratium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Total Media 3.5 no audio with TV tuner
    Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 8:36pm
Hey, I recently got the Asus PHC3-100 TV tuner card and this software came in the box.  The video works great as does the ability to record and burn, but there is no audio while running it on my computer.  I'm not sure if this is a ArcSoft or Asus issue but I decided to start here.  I am pulling the audio through the 2 RCA ports on the back straight to a tv so there shouldnt be a problem there.  The funny thing is that in the software the + button is active for volume but you can hit it a bunch of times and the - button will remain inactive like the volume isnt going up at all.  Thanks for any help!
hrmostafizi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrmostafizi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 1:56pm
Hi, try to play the recorded video with VLC Media Player.
ScorpioJax66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioJax66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:36pm
When you set up the TV signal you may have selected the wrong audio input option. go back to settings and try a different audio input.
qwaszx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwaszx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 11:03am
some of TV tuners doesn't support sound in windows they just get you a output on hardware itself try to connect their output to your sound card 
gavind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:15pm
I use VLC most of the time. Saves a lot of time handling those media file type incompatibilities. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic