www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

PhotoStudio 6 Magic Cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ross54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ross54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PhotoStudio 6 Magic Cut
    Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:15pm
I am having trouble with the "magic cut" feature on PhotoStudio 6.  It cuts out the picture alright but leaves a white background.  How do I lift the cut out portion of the picture cleanly and place it on another background?
ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:50pm

Seems fine to me. As soon as I click the cut button, it ends up on transparency. (Maybe you have your transparency appearing as white rather than checkerboard--that would make it hard to see. Adjust in Edit: Preferences.)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic