www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

arcsoft webcam companion 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
omgitskennyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omgitskennyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: arcsoft webcam companion 3
    Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:49pm
i have the sony vaio EA series, and i tried opening up this application tonight and it says that my webcam is not connected, because it cannot be found or another application is using it. what do i do, i dont have like skype or ooVoo installed. please help! how do i reconnect my webcam????? HELP!!!!

thanks!
mike1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 7:55pm
i just bought a computer with the arcsoft web companion 3, and its the only webcam i ever had that did'nt have a timer, so every friggen pic i take with my webcam i have to have one finger on the keyboard to take a pic, this makes it very limited to pics i can take, this bugs the hell out of me... why is there no timer? i looked everywhere... and why cant i email arcsoft directly with my questions
Sophia_8812 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia_8812 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 1:33am

Please make sure that you computer can detect your webcam. If not, nor will the software. Please check if you can see the webcam listed in My Computer. You can try to reinstall or update the webcam driver. You can try another webcam and see if it can work for you.

You can email questions to ArcSoft in My Support Center after you login to your ArcSoft Account:

dorothy60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorothy60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 10:05am
I have the same problem, something with the settings.Instad of The sony visual communication camera is another camera. do'nt know what to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic