www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

QTCF.dll is missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ed_jpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed_jpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QTCF.dll is missing
    Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 9:09am
"Not possible to initialize the program because QTCF.dll is missing. Try reinstalling to correct the problem."

I get this message each time I open PM5. I click "ok", then the same message appears again. I press ok again and the program then opens and workls without any apparent problems. But this is annoying me. What can I do?
BajaGene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BajaGene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 3:25pm
I keep getting the same mesage, I have tried installing the .dll file and other solutions I found on line but it still hapens
csnaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csnaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 8:19pm
Try this:
1. Find the QTCF.dll file from the installation directory of QuickTime.
2. Copy this file to the subdirectory MagicDLL of the Panorama Maker 5 Pro.
C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\Panorama Maker 5\MagicDLL

dog_industries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dog_industries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:33pm

i was having the same problem but after doing this it stopped giving me the error messege. thanks for the tip

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic