www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Need license key

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nicketti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicketti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need license key
    Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:36pm
I had software installed, but my computer hard drive crashed. Had to get a new computer. I keep trying to install now on new computer, but cannot. I can't find paper with original license key, have tried using number engraved on inner circle of cd, as I seem to remember this was the same number. I guess it was not. Can you help me?
I also tried to use email support, but the form will not go thru without the version field filled in. I fill it in, but the form is not accepting what I fill in (of course) So, hopefully someone can help me here!Angry
Sue
ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:16pm
Contact email customer service again, but this time select the "I have a problem with my order" option instead of the tech support option. Give your details and explain you need another copy of the email with your License Key sent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic