www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

TotalMedia Extreme 2 Activation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dchbbc2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchbbc2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TotalMedia Extreme 2 Activation
    Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 7:41pm
My problem is like this but different
Here's the email I sent support
Long story. I downloaded the trail and registered it under my name and ******@yahoo.com. I bought the product from your site as an upgrade....ArcSoft TotalMedia Extreme 2 (Win, Down             Download version 
License Number: *************
 and I bought it under my name and *********1@yahoo.com because of my paypal. I also have Total Media Extreme that came with my HD-PVR Haugapp.....?????
I can't figure out how to enter the license number anywhere. All I get is asking me to buy or continue the trial. I've uninstalled it 10 times, removed every Arcsoft folder, cookies, regedit and every other arc soft thing I could find.
Please help me figure out what to do. I might try calling if I don't hear from you

Where am I supposed to enter the license number? When I click player it says I have 15 days left of trial but only the buy offer is there or continue.

If it matters, I have accounts under 2 emails and they both have the same serial number product listed.
ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 11:33am
Support is the right place to resolve this.

In general, it looks to me like you bought a full version (no Activation Code required, uses Licence Key instead) but for some reason you've installed a free download trial version instead. Uninstall that, install your full version you downloaded from the secure download in our e-store, and you should be good.
reberclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reberclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 2:47pm
This is my exact problem. HELP!!!!!!
ArcSoft_Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArcSoft_Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 3:07pm
Same answer. Uninstall the trial. It cannot be converted into a full version.

Download the full version you paid for from your account.

If you need help with that process for some reason, contact customer service.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic