www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Hauppauge HD PVR & ArcSoft TotalMedia Extreme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
noirion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noirion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hauppauge HD PVR & ArcSoft TotalMedia Extreme
    Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 6:42pm
I've connected to two (through an Xbox360) and I can't change any settings on the Capture Module. Source is set to the box, and Video/Audio are... unselectable. I can't hit Format Settings, either.

I'm running Win7 64bit.

Does anyone know of a fix to this? I've been asking Google, but I'm not too sure how to word the problem, and what I have searched up hasn't been much help.

Thank you,
noi
xMrsDICEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xMrsDICEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 6:19pm
I am having the same problem with the same version of windows.  please post if you have found the solution.

Thanks
xMrsDICEx
www.LegendofDICE.com
davinleeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davinleeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 8:47am
Did you set the XBOX to the correct output?
jpmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 1:15am
Are you using RCA audio cables or optical?
kgiceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 8:10pm
Im having the same problem, won't let me choose my video or audio input, as well as format settings. Im also using Win7 64-bit. I'm using the cables that came with the device, along with the wii component cable. Does anyone have the solution?
kgiceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 8:11pm
p.s. i also changed the output of the wii to 480p. I know hd pvr works with wii as i've seen youtube demonstrations.
kgiceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 6:18pm
anyone?
kgiceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 8:19pm
Nevermind...I took the software and the hd pvr back to Best Buy and got a Dazzle. It worked right out of the box with no required updates or drivers, patches, or bugs.
TheDeftGamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDeftGamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 12:44pm
I'm having the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works perfectly with my labtop which is 32 bit vista sp2, but not on my windows 7 64 bit system. I've updated the drivers and everything. I've done everything I can think of. Please, this needs to be answered!!!!!!!
davinleeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davinleeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 3:14pm
The 27 July driver?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic