www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Merge Channel List Files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fmerch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmerch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merge Channel List Files
    Posted: 28 Aug 2008 at 1:50pm
I have run the scan on my tuner multiple times and each time I get one of two different sets of channels (this is over QAM on Comcast). The top 90% of channels are the same each time, but my broadcast channels are the ones that are different each time. If I load up the previous search (from just minutes ago) I can see that the ones that don't show up are still accessible. This way, I know all the channels are there, just that the scan is not picking up all of them each time. Is there anyway to merge the two channel files?

I have a KWORLD ATSC 115 tuner and I am using TotalMedia 3.0.23.115

Edited by fmerch - 28 Aug 2008 at 1:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic