www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Upload to Facebook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RogerASki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerASki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upload to Facebook
    Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 7:58am
I have loaded the MediaImpression v2 software on my laptop from the Kodak PlaySport video camera. I am using Arcsoft MediaImpression v2 software to join various .MOV videos together for posting to Facebook. It seems to be uploading properly, but I receive a notification to check the Video upload page. I don't find the error and have notified Facebook about what to do. Is this a problem with the Arcsoft program? Is it version 2 versus the full version? I also cannot preview the movie before I save to the PC. All I hear is the audio. Any help out there? Thanks.
CheapGeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheapGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 11:30pm
Try editing all your clips and save them to your computer. Use Facebook to select the clip from your computer and allow facebook to upload your video. If the video is too large facebook will tell you. 
I've had that happen to me with facebook and youtube. 
I normally edit and save to the computer. Then I use either facebook or youtube to select the video to be uploaded. No problems after that.
Scissors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 8:25pm
I want to save to my computer first but it saves in the mmp file which my computer won't open without arc so how do I convert to quick time or windows media player which is my puters default options and I have no problem uploading to facebook or youtube :) anyone know its driving me nuts thx !! Angry

Edited by Scissors - 23 Mar 2012 at 8:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic