ArcSoft, Inc. will be demonstrating its latest mobile technologies from February 11-14 at the 2008 GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. Visit ArcSoft in Hall 1, Booth G39, and learn more about the ArcSoft Video Editor for Mobile Devices that empowers users by providing a rich set of video editing tools. Video footage captured on a mobile phone can now be edited directly on the phone and published to popular websites without using a desktop PC.
"Through innovative design and advanced technologies, our Video Editor enables regular mobile phone users to create sophisticated, fun, and personalized video stories with multiple scenes and an abundance of special effects,"said David Cao, Vice President and General Manager of Mobile Group. "Our patent-pending video SmartRendering technology produces the final movie file smoothly and quickly, with little or no quality loss. Our intelligent algorithms do most of the work automatically, so anyone can now produce professional level videos easily and directly from their camera phones."
ArcSoft Video Editor Features
- One-click, automatic video trimming based on scene energy detection
- Music driven slideshow produces beautiful slideshow movies that perfectly matches the background music set by users
- Powerful video storyboard engine for mixing video, photo, text, audio and music
- WYSIWYG user interface that efficiently utilizes the limited screen size on mobile devices
- Ken Burns Effect on still pictures in storyboard
- Rich transition effects
- Personalized text pages with Flash-style animation
- Annotation and decoration with text, music, clip art, and special effects
- Fast production with SmartRendering technology
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics. Visit www.arcsoft.com.
(C) 2008. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All products and companies named herein are trademarks of their respective owners.