ArcSoft, Inc., a leading provider of innovative multimedia technologies and applications, will be presenting it’s Embedded Imaging Technologies at the 2010 Camera and Photo Imaging Show (CP+)
The latest embedded and desktop technologies demonstrated at the four-day show include:
- Sim3D™ — ArcSoft’s in-house 2D to 3D technology, transforming 2D photos and movies into 3D
- Flawless Face Technologies — advanced face technologies to help users capture picture-perfect facial images
- Video Panorama — automatically analyze video frames and transform your videos into a panoramic image
- Advanced 3D user interfaces for touch-panel devices
Other embedded solutions demonstrated include:
- Face Beautifier clears facial imperfections such as spots, blemishes, and other artifacts on the skin
- Auto Scene Detection classifies a scene type for taking great photos
- Face Recognition registers and identifies faces in a photo for photo management purposes
- Smart De-Noise removes photo noises
- Dynamic Lighting balances unfavorable lighting conditions
- Object Tracking automatically tracks objects
"ArcSoft's embedded imaging solutions allow consumers to process and enhance their photos without ever having to transfer them to a PC," said Sean Bi, ArcSoft's Vice President and General Manager of APAC. "The Camera and Photo Imaging Show is an excellent venue for ArcSoft to exhibit its powerful, yet easy-to-use tools."
Stop by and visit booth A-15 to experience these technologies March 11-14, 2010 at the Pacifico Yokohama Convention Center, Yokohama, Japan. For more information on the Camera and Photo Imaging Show, visit http://www.cpplus.jp/en. Visit www.arcsoft.com/intouch/cpplus to learn more about ArcSoft’s products.
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with major OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers a full line of imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics devices. For further details, visit www.arcsoft.com.
© 2010. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All other products and companies named herein are trademarks of their respective owners.