Bring a premium movie experience to your home theatre and PC with exciting new features!
ArcSoft, Inc., the world-leading multimedia software provider, announced today the new release of ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre® 5 with an all-new user interface, industry-leading playback technology, and exciting new features.
TotalMedia Theatre 5 comes with upgraded SimHD®, ArcSoft’s in-house movie upscaling application, which integrates de-noise, dynamic-lighting and frame rate conversion, making the upscaled video even more vivid than before.
As a universal player, TotalMedia Theatre 5 not only plays movies from your local machine, it also plays online videos and from an UPnP media server. YouTube videos can be played directly inside TotalMedia Theatre UI.
In addition, several options are provided to watch 3D movies in your specific system. With our latest 2D to 3D technology, Sim3D™, you can view regular 2D photos and videos in 3D. You can even control your playback from your Android phone with ArcSoft’s TotalMedia Remote (an iPhone compatible version will be coming soon). Using QR Code, this feature allows you to control video playback with your mobile phone from the comfort of your couch.
“With solid new features such as advanced SimHD, Media Manager, Smart Menu, and a new user interface,” said George Tang, ArcSoft's VP and General Manager of Video and Home Entertainment Group “TotalMedia Theatre 5 offers everything that home theatre enthusiasts are looking for in playback software.”
TotalMedia Theatre 5 features include:
- Plays Blu-ray 3D™ movies and watch 2D DVD movies in 3D in real-time
- Includes a powerful Media Manager to help you organize and search for videos easily and quickly
- Newly improved SimHD® supports De-Noise, Dynamic Lighting and increased frame-rate conversion
- Provides a Smart Menu so you can view detailed information about the currently playing DVD or video file without interrupting playback
- Includes online video streaming directly from popular streaming websites
- Redesigned elegant Audio/Video Center and intuitive user interface
- Supports 3D formats: JPS, MPO
- Supports MPEG-4 ASP files
- Supports external subtitle files: SRT, SMI, SSA, IDX, and SUB
- Supports video formats: AVS, WTV, MKV (with multiple audio tracks and subtitles)
- Supports audio formats: ALAC, wmal, APE, FLAC, LPAC, OFR
For more information about ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5, visit www.arcsoft.com/intouch/tmt5pr. You may also read about it on AMD’s blog at www.arcsoft.com/intouch/amdtmt5blog.
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with major OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers a full line of imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics devices. For further details, visit www.arcsoft.com.
© 2010. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All other products and companies named herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.