ArcSoft, Inc., the world-leading provider of innovative multimedia technologies and applications, released today the update for MediaConverter 7, the powerful video converter
software which allows users to easily convert and transfer multimedia files to their portable devices, with support for 2D to 3D conversion for photos and videos.
Key updates for MediaConverter 7 include:
- Simple video editor: Perfect the video before converting by quickly trimming the video clip, adjusting the speed, enhancing with our Dynamic-Lighting or De-Noise features, applying effects, and more.
- Comprehensive audio controls: With Automatic Gain Control (AGC), users are able to maximize the volume up to 5Xs when previewing a video and converting it with this set level. The new Audio Normalization option adjusts the volume of different sources to the same level when performing batch conversion.
- Soundtrack selection: Allows users to select a desired language track when previewing or converting videos; supports AVI, MKV and VOB file format.
- MKV subtitles: Supports subtitles in MKV files when previewing and converting videos.
“Our goal is to make MediaConverter 7 an even more complete solution for file converting,” said Bill Chen, ArcSoft’s GM of Digital Multimedia Services and Solutions Group. “With the new features and our continuous effort to broaden device support, users can enjoy their media wherever they go.”
Other features include:
- Advanced technologies such as SimHD® to ensure the ultimate output quality
- Fast transcoding speed by utilizing Intel’s Quick Sync Video, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP
- Playback videos in preview window before converting
- Wide range of device support, including the latest Samsung Galaxy Pad 10.1, iPhone4, iPad 2, HTC EVO 4G, BlackBerry Bold 9700, Nokia N8, Windows 7 Phones and more
- Provides pre-defined Smart Fit device profiles, as well as advanced settings for customization
- Rips audio from video files or DVDs
- Preview and export videos with subtitle (.srt)
In addition, users can easily convert their videos or photos into 3D with ArcSoft’s Sim3D™ technology. The converted 3D videos can be uploaded to the YouTube 3D Channel directly within the application and played back using video playback software like ArcSoft TotalMedia® Theatre 5, which supports various 3D modes, including page flip, interleave, and anaglyph.
Use MediaConverter 7 in conjunction with ArcSoft Video Downloader™ 3, a free application allowing users to download, convert, and transfer videos to portable devices with one click.
The updated version of MediaConverter 7 is now available for purchase at $39.99 USD on the ArcSoft Online Store. To learn more, visit www.arcsoft.com/mediaconverter/.
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with major OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers a full line of imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics devices. For further details, visit www.arcsoft.com.
© 2011. All rights reserved. ArcSoft, the ArcSoft logo and ArcSoft MediaConverter are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All other products and companies named herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.