For simple photo-sharing, the basic software–especially on smartphones and tablets–could be a game-changer for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagr.am photo-sharing hounds.
- by Lauren Goode
The app basically lets you airbrush your photographs with inexplicable ease. Unlike other image editing tools, the app automatically recognizes your face and then lets you perform certain airbrushes to it. You can select the airbrushes from the list provided and make various changes such as removing dark circles and erasing any hint of skin blemishes.
- from makeuseof.com
The software isn't a traditional photo editor — instead it automatically detects faces in images and lets you make cosmetic changes, like removing a blemish or fading dark circles under your eyes. It also lets you add makeup, which could make it useful for testing out new looks.
- by Devindra Hardawar
One-Click Makes Perfect
- With a single click, give your face a virtual perfect makeover instantly.
- More than 30 pre-designed stunning makeover styles and DIY choices available.
- Easy and fun!
Auto Multi-Faces Detection
- Automatically detect up to 20 faces in a photo.
- Even detects slightly tilted heads or faces obscured by sunglasses.
- Enable fine-tune key points if faces are not detected perfectly.
- Beautify faces based on the four areas: Skin, Face, Eyes and Mouth.
- Makeover options including blemish removal, cheek lift and other magic tools to make you look prettier and younger.
- Full control of customization. Adjust the intensity of effects, such as skin foundation, eye color, and teeth whitening.
Save and Share
- Click the "I love it" button to add makeover photos to My Favorites folder.
- Show makeover effects in a slideshow with multiple themed templates.
- Easily save and upload your virtual makeover onto Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr.