ArcSoft PhotoImpression® 6.5 Gold helps you manage photos, videos, and music files on your computer, while providing fun and exciting ways to enjoy them. You can easily share your photos through email, print them out, create slideshows, or burn DVDs .
Easily organize, manage, and find your media files
- Stay Organized Without Even Trying: Even if your digital media is scattered all over your computer, PhotoImpression automatically organizes it all for you. The Calendar Browser lets you view files by date. The Import History Browser organizes files based on when they were copied to your computer. The Folder Browser gives you a Windows-like view. The Stack feature lets you stack your photos into virtual piles.
- Find Files Fast: Powerful text-based and tag-based searching helps you quickly locate specific media files from anywhere on your system. Unique photo-based searching uses a photo's colors and patterns to find other similar photos.
Enhance and edit
- Enhance Photos Step-by-Step: The built-in Easy Fix Wizard makes photo enhancement a step-by-step process that users of all levels can appreciate. In just seconds, bad photos become pictures worth printing. Edit options include: Straighten Crop, Enhance, Sharpen, Fix Red-Eye, and Improve Color.
- Edit Hundreds of Pictures at Once: When you're working with a huge numbers of photos, a batch processing tool is key. Rotate, resize, and rename an entire collection of pictures with just one click.
Create and burn
- Create Dynamic Slideshows: Turn your favorite snapshots and soundtracks into dazzling picture slideshows—complete with slide transitions and pan and zoom effects. Save your shows as screensavers, video files, and self-running .exe files ready to burn to discs and share with family and friends.
- Backup Media to Disc: The built-in Easy Archive feature lets you create CD and DVD backups of your pictures, music, and video files without having to launch another application.
Play and enjoy
- Play Music and Video Back-to-Back: The built-in Media Player lets you enjoy your video and music files without having to launch separate programs. What's more, the Media Player will even play video and music files back-to-back, automatically.
Share and print
- Email Pictures Effortlessly: Turning mega-pixel photos into reasonably sized email attachments can be a hassle, but PhotoImpression's Easy Email feature makes sharing pictures quick and painless.
- Print with Confidence: Printing at home can be a tricky and costly process. That's why PhotoImpression provides the most critical tools (crop, rotate, print size, paper size, media type, and orientation) and options a preview of your print page.
Tag and Rate Photos
Apply rating and tag icons to keep your media organized and easy to find. More than a dozen useful tag icons are included including: family, friends, pet, holiday, and birthday. You can even create custom tag icons with your own pictures.
Push Pixels to New Places
When you're ready to take your photo editing beyond the basics, a set of advanced tools gives you pixel-level control. The Heal and Clone tools make skin blemishes and distracting objects magically disappear. The Clipboard lets you copy and paste elements from one photo to another.
Work with RAW and 48-bit Image Files
Currently supports Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, and Adobe RAW files (browse, open, email, print). Also has 48-bit image file support with basic editing (crop, brightness/contrast).
Have Fun with Vector Graphics
Ready to get creative? A handful of vector graphic tools lets you apply high-quality text and artwork to your pictures. The program comes with frames, transparent edges, speech balloons, clipart, greetings, and more.
Put Yourself on a Postage Stamp
Mailing cards or invitations? PhotoImpression's built-in PhotoStamps feature lets you create and order real U.S. postage stamps featuring your own digital pictures. It's a fun and unique way to customize your envelopes and packages