New intelligent features of Portrait+ 3.0
- Adjustable skin tone.
- Streamline interface and workflow help you get through thousands of portraits at once.
- New photographer-approved preset and custom filters for perfect enhancements.
- Enhance the current photo or all photos with presets.
- Save files with their original names or batch rename them.
Automatic detection with unmatched precision
- Can detect up to 30 faces in a photo.
- Accurately and automatically detect 24 key facial points on each face.
- Automatic detection of all visible skin.
Batch processing for Stand-alone version
- Import a whole folder of photos or hundreds of images within seconds.
- Apply intelligent, stunning presets to all of your portraits with one click.
- Tweak filters and apply them individually or in a batch.
- Flexibly batch export all photos to any folder with adjustable size and quality.
- Supports multiple RAW file formats for importing. (Mac)
Smart tools to enhance retouching
- Blemish Removal eliminates or reduces pimples, wrinkles and other imperfections and blends perfectly into the original skin texture.
- Reshape and fine tune facial features easily by moving sliders.
- Want more? Optional makeup kits allow you to beautify your portraits with just a few clicks.
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to retouch one or more specific faces in a group photo, you only need to disable the face detection for the others.
- Comparison interface allows you to pick the best effects easily.
- The editing styles you customize can be saved as new presets and applied to portraits.
- The Auto Portrait+ filter allows you to batch process numerous portraits by recording common actions and triggering them all with a single click. (Plug-in for Windows) *The Stand-alone and Plug-in versions offer different feature sets. For details, please visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/portraitplus/comparison.html
2012 CES Innovation and Engineering Award
Portrait+ is based on ArcSoft's patented, award-winning (2012 CES Innovation and Engineering) and unique face feature recognition & photo processing technologies which have been appreciated by many imaging industry leaders like Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Kodak, Fujifilm etc.