New intelligent features of Portrait+ 3.0
- Adjustable skin tone.
- Streamline interface and workflow help you get through thousands of portraits at once.
- New photographer-approved preset and custom filters for perfect enhancements.
- Enhance the current photo or all photos with presets.
- Save files with their original names or batch rename them.
Automatic detection with unmatched precision
- Can detect up to 30 faces in a photo.
- Accurately and automatically detect 24 key facial points on each face.
- Automatic detection of all visible skin.
Batch processing for Stand-alone version
- Import a whole folder of photos or hundreds of images within seconds.
- Apply intelligent, stunning presets to all of your portraits with one click.
- Tweak filters and apply them individually or in a batch.
- Flexibly batch export all photos to any folder with adjustable size and quality.
- Supports multiple RAW file formats for importing. (Mac)
Smart tools to enhance retouching
- Blemish Removal eliminates or reduces pimples, wrinkles and other imperfections and blends perfectly into the original skin texture.
- Reshape and fine tune facial features easily by moving sliders.
- Want more? Optional makeup kits allow you to beautify your portraits with just a few clicks.
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to retouch one or more specific faces in a group photo, you only need to disable the face detection for the others.
- Comparison interface allows you to pick the best effects easily.
- The editing styles you customize can be saved as new presets and applied to portraits.
- The Auto Portrait+ filter allows you to batch process numerous portraits by recording common actions and triggering them all with a single click. (Plug-in for Windows) *The Stand-alone and Plug-in versions offer different feature sets. For details, please visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/portraitplus/comparison.html
2012 CES Innovation and Engineering Award
Portrait+ is based on ArcSoft's patented, award-winning (2012 CES Innovation and Engineering) and unique face feature recognition & photo processing technologies which have been appreciated by many imaging industry leaders like Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Kodak, Fujifilm etc.
We'd like to thank the following associations and institutes for their continuous support and assistance.
Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
New York Institute of Photography