Create and edit videos like a pro!
Adding media files to the Storyboard via Windows Explorer
To import media files via Windows Explorer directly into the Storyboard:
1. Open the folder that contains your photos and videos via Windows Explorer.
2. Select the files to import to the ShowBiz 5 Storyboard.
3. Drag and drop them into the Storyboard and start making your movie.
Adding media files to the Storyboard from the media Library
To add media files from the Library:
1. Select the desired files in the media Library, pressing the Ctrl key to select several files at once.
2. Either drag-and-drop the files directly into the Storyboard or click the Add Media icon.
Adding media files to the Storyboard or Library via the Computer category
To add media files via the Computer category:
1. From ShowBiz 5, select Computer in the Project panel. Navigate to the desired files. Preview each file in the Preview Window before adding it to the Storyboard.
2. Click the Add Media icon to add the file to the Storyboard or right-click the file to display a pop-up menu. Choose the Add to Storyboard or Add to Library command.