How to use batch export in PhotoStudio Darkroom?
Batch Export dialog box enables you to quickly and easily export multiple image files at one time. Here is how:
1. Choose Batch Export from the File Menu - By default, all images in the bin will be selected for processing (highlighted in white).
2. Select the images you want to export - Hold the CTRL key and click the thumbnails to modify the current selection.
3. Select one of the three export processing options:
a) Export using the original settings "as shot" - Exports the selected images as they appeared when first opened in the program.
b) Export using the current settings - Exports the selected images as they currently appear in the program.
c) Export using a recipe – exports the selected images with the selected recipe applied.
4. Define the output options for the exported images:
a) Select a destination folder.
b) Define the naming convention to be applied to the images.
c) Choose an image format, quality and size.
Your program crashes whenever I try to edit some Raw file. Any solution?
The RAW files not supported by PhotoStudio Darkroom may be causing the crashes. Currently, not all of the RAW format files can be supported by PhotoStudio Darkroom. To determine if the RAW files from your device are not supported by PhotoStudio Darkroom:
1. Load a RAW file and a black view displays.
2. The RAW image does not display properly on your operating system.
3. The whole application crashes and turns out an error message, while you loading the picture.
4. The whole system does not respond. The following devices are currently not supported by the program: Nikon Coolpix P7000, Canon 60D. Please submit your question and device information via the ArcSoft website and we will try to help you.