www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

Kodak zx5 Mediaimpression

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Siggma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siggma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kodak zx5 Mediaimpression
    Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 6:21am
I recently purchased a Kodak Playsport zx5. When I plugged it into a computer the first time it installed the software correctly then deleted the software from the camera. Is this normal?

I contacted Kodak and they were able to provide a download link for the mediaimpression for kodak so I can install it on more than one computer but the camera software install no longer functions. I returned the camera for an exchange. When I turned on the new camera it showed software versions under "About". When I plugged the new camera into my computer it summarily deleted the software from the camera. Now when I plug it in it creates a drive letter with nothing in it and mounts the SD card. I was under the impression the software was on the camera so I could install it wherever I need it. Is this an intentional anti-piracy attempt?

Is this normal for this camera or did I just happen to get two duds in a row?

I'll ask Kodak as well but since this is a software issue I thought I'd as here first.
Administrato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:26am
Did you ever get a reply from Kodak? I need to reinstall software for Zi8.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic