www.arcsoft.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ArcSoft Technical Support? This Users Forum is provided as a free resource for users to exchange ideas and learn how others are utilizing the software but it is NOT a place where you can get ArcSoft technical support. If you have ArcSoft products questions, you can read the general FAQ here or send your question to us through Customer Services.

DVD not burning using MediaImpression HD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rubs58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubs58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DVD not burning using MediaImpression HD
    Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 6:36am
Hi
Ive tried several times to burn a DVD using MediaImpression HD, but when I go to create disk it goes along till the 100 per cent then says Error, can not create disk?

I have the movie on my HD and have uploaded clips to youtube, and made sure my DVD drive is working properly and burning ok.  Has anyone else had this problem? and if so how did they solve it?
If any more info required please ask here.

Thanks for you help

David
lincmas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lincmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 1:23am
I'm having the same issue. I desperately need a reply.
Thanks, Brooke
SoraYaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoraYaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:04am
If your PC have more than one DVD Writer, try to disable others.
jontony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jontony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 4:26am
I am having the same problem I have  media Impresion Version 2  and when trying to burn to a disk at around 100%  I get Error can not burn to disk! This  has happened several times. I have Windows 7.
AidanG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidanG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 9:37am
I am also having the same problem, and it is driving me crazy...would very much welcome a solution!! Confused 
introuble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote introuble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 4:07am
Same problem, unable to find problem. Help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic