"Like magic, ArcSoft Panorama Maker turns any series of overlapping photos into a gorgeous panoramic image in just seconds. The program does most of the work for you by automatically selecting an entire group of pictures with one click, automatically organizing the photos into the proper order, then seamlessly stitching the photos into a panoramic masterpiece that you can print, share or post to the web."
-from Photography Review
"One of the really fun exercises in photography is to take a series of photographs, especially of a landscape, and then use special software to stitch them together into a panorama picture. ArcSoft's Panorama Maker Pro makes the process quite simple, with its auto-stitching, which works with both still images and video."
- by Sally Wiener Grotta & Daniel Grotta, PC World
"ArcSoft Panorama Maker is a simple and elegant way for users to convert multiple images into one panoramic image. Its sleek design and ease of use place it among the best programs we've seen."
Create dazzling panoramas in three steps
- Auto-select, auto-stitch, save: a flawless panorama is done with these 3 simple steps
- Provides 5 auto-stitch modes: Auto, Horizontal, 360, Tile, and Vertical
- "Auto-select by group" lets you select one photo and the related photos are intelligently detected as a group
- 3 or more photos needed, which can be stitched into breathtaking panoramas
- Make beautiful panoramas from vast landscapes, city skylines, mountains ranges, lush forests, towering skyscrapers, and cascading waterfalls
Perfect panoramas with powerful but easy-to-use editing tools
- Align Points and Photo Blend let you tweak overlapped areas to achieve optimal results
- All the cropping, straightening and color matching is done automatically, but can also be adjusted manually with a selection of editing tools
- Optimize your panorama color by fine-tuning brightness, contrast, hue and saturation
- Clear, high-resolution output: no distortion, blur, ghosting, or color banding between neighboring photos
- Add frames and titles to your panorama
Make 360 degree panoramas and 3D panoramas
- Quickly create and view 360 degree panoramas by choosing the "360" stitch mode
- Make dynamic 360 degree panoramas by saving as a QTVR panorama (*.mov)
- Put 360 degree panoramas on your professional and social websites by adding HTML codes or uploading
- Create amazing 3D panoramas by saving in .MPO format
Support for popular formats and print
- Opens all popular image formats from your camera, phone, network, hard drive, scanner, or memory card
- Print stunning panorama photos in a snap
- Save your panorama in various formats and share with friends at home or on social networking websites
Faster panorama stitching
Panorama Maker uses AMD's OpenCL, NVIDIA's CUDA, Intel's OpenCL and ATI's Eyefinitiy to optimize CPU and GPU power making stitching speed faster than ever, without sacrificing quality.
Touch up photos
The complete set of easy-to-use photo editing tools -- like cropping and adjusting brightness -- allows you to add final touches to your panorama.
View panoramas on
With ATI Eyefinitiy technology, you can expand your panorama across multiple screens as if it were one large display. Powered by ATI Radeon graphics, it is a panoramic viewing experience unlike any other.
Export and enjoy 360 panorama
Create a panoramic 360 virtual reality movie to relive the feeling of being there.