Easily convert multimedia files; now supports 2D to 3D
M2TS: This innovative file format is available with the video/audio files created by Sony Camcorder models. This is most likely a Sony high definition video file type and recorded using Sony, Panasonic, Canon and other brands of camcorders. In case you have Picture Motion Browser, an application video player from Sony, you may play these video files.
MKV: MKV files are generally Matroska files that contain audio movies or video only MKV acts like an envelope where users may store as many as audio, video and subtitles screams with subtitles.
Being a user you face compatibility issues at a number of occasions while using these files. Now with the help of highly advanced ArcSoft MediaConverter, you may convert M2TS to MKV as well. This highly innovative and fully automated software uses a great user interface to have a great and error-free conversion experience.
Easy-to-do steps to do M2TS to MKV conversion
ArcSoft MediaConverter offers you an easy to use process to convert the file formats conveniently and in no time.
1. Launch the software on your computer in full mode.
2. Click on "Video" icon on the left panel of the software below the label "Source" to select the desired M2TS input file as desired.
3. Select the desired M2TS file from the input box. Make sure that you select the right file you want to convert into other compatible file formats.
Choose your own preferences:
This advanced and fully automated ArcSoft MediaConverter also enables users to edit and change the preferences in the input file in strict accordance to the requirements. To execute the editing of preferences, icon is offered on the input file dialog box.
Click icon to open a dialog box with several preferences to get the desired editing results. Look on the screenshot below to know the options available to edit.
Once decided and checked with the preferences in the check box, click "OK".
1. From the right top corner of the software, click on icon to choose the output MKV file format.
2. You will get a dialog box with title "Select Output".
3. Now select the desired format from the thumbnail list of the file formats given in the dialog box.
4. Click on X to close the window if want to pause or fully abort the operation.
Once you have selected both the input file from the software, you can now execute the final conversion process.
When conversion is finished, a message is displayed to convey you the message of accomplishment. Now you are ready to enjoy your favorite M2TS/MKV tracks and videos in your desired video format.